Seeking a 2+ year experienced candidate for a full-time position in Mohali with advanced React.js knowledge.
Who you are
- You want to create web experiences people love.
- You have a thorough knowledge of React.js, including the experience of building custom solutions.
- You possess extreme attention to detail and expect others to have the same.
- You love to collaborate and accept feedback to improve yourself and the projects you work on.
What you’ll do
- Work on-site as part of our embedded team in Mohali.
- Contribute to the development of a variety of premium WordPress plugins.
- Contribute to the development of custom page-builder blocks.
- Customize WooCommerce and build custom extensions.
- Contribute to advanced client projects that require customized solutions like ecommerce, property rental systems, response calculators, etc.
- Lead a team of junior developers and manage their day-to-day tasks.
- Use project management tools to communicate with the team.
- Lead projects from start to finish by collaborating with all stakeholders.
What you’ll bring
- 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Proficiency in
- Git version control
- Strong knowledge of React.js fundamentals
- Building reusable components.
- Building React app with and without Redux.
- Custom Webpack configuration.
- Latest React.js features such as Hooks, Portals, Context API, etc.
- RESTful APIs.
- Redux Forms or something similar.
- Async actions with Redux Thunk.
- Modern authorization mechanisms.
- Benchmarking and optimization.
- Confidence and talent when it comes to presenting to stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to lead internal teams, and contribute where necessary.
- The ability to multi-task and solve challenges.
- Moderate skills in design and prototyping tools like Adobe Xd, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- A solid point-of-view and collaborative nature.
You’ll be preferred if you know
- PHP and MySQL
What you’ll get:
- 5 day work week.
- Flexible work hours.
- Compensation for overtime.
- A solid employee-friendly leave policy — paid leaves, sick leaves, and casual leaves.
- Extra two weeks of paid leaves (one each in summers and winters).
- Ad hoc rewards like movie tickets, brand vouchers, extra paid leaves, etc. for a project/job well done.
- Challenging projects and training sessions to improve your craft.
- Opportunity to work on your ideas and personal projects under a mentor.
- A team that works hard, has fun and loves a challenge.
Apply for the role of Senior React.js Developer