Seeking a 2+ year experienced candidate for a full-time position in Mohali with excellent UX/UI design, graphic design, brand identity skills.
Who you are
- You want to create things people love.
- You hate chaos and like to keep things in order.
- You possess extreme attention to detail and expect others to have the same.
- You know human psychology and use your experience to create conversion-focused designs.
- You love to collaborate and accept feedback to improve yourself and the projects you work on.
What you’ll do
- Work on-site as part of our embedded team in Mohali.
- Contribute to various projects including websites, apps, branding, graphic and print design, and more.
- Create wireframes and mockups for UI/UX projects.
- Deliver asset kits to developers and other team members.
- Follow brand guidelines and constraints, and also develop the brand, if needed.
- Use project management tools to communicate with the team.
- Lead projects from start to finish by collaborating with all stakeholders.
What you’ll bring
- 2+ years of experience in web and graphic design.
- Confidence and talent when it comes to presenting to stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong knowledge of visual design, user-centered experience & interaction design, brand development, and the creative process.
- Ability to lead internal teams, and contribute where necessary.
- The ability to multi-task and solve challenges.
- Advanced skills in modern design and prototyping tools like Adobe Xd, Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign.
- A solid point-of-view and collaborative nature.
- A real passion for our craft: design, creativity, technology.
You’ll be preferred if
- You have a relevant portfolio in UX/UI and/or graphic design.
What you’ll get:
- 5 day work week.
- Flexible work hours.
- Compensation for overtime.
- A solid employee-friendly leave policy — paid leaves, sick leaves, and casual leaves.
- Extra two weeks of paid leaves (one each in summers and winters).
- Ad hoc rewards like movie tickets, brand vouchers, extra paid leaves, etc. for a project/job well done.
- Challenging projects and training sessions to improve your craft.
- Opportunity to work on your ideas and personal projects under a mentor.
- A team that works hard, has fun and loves a challenge.
Apply for the role of Senior UI/UX Designer