Seeking a 2+ year experienced candidate for a full-time position in Mohali with advanced WordPress knowledge.
Who you are
- You want to create web experiences people love.
- You write a modern, performant, Object-Oriented code.
- You possess extreme attention to detail and expect others to have the same.
- You love to collaborate and accept feedback to improve yourself and the projects you work on.
What you’ll do
- Work on-site as part of our embedded team in Mohali.
- Contribute to the development of premium WordPress themes to sell on global marketplaces.
- Contribute to the development of a variety of premium plugins.
- Build custom page-builder blocks.
- Customize WooCommerce and build custom extensions.
- Contribute to advanced client projects that require customized solutions like ecommerce, property rental systems, response calculators, etc.
- Lead a team of junior developers and manage their day-to-day tasks.
- Use project management tools to communicate with the team.
- Lead projects from start to finish by collaborating with all stakeholders.
What you’ll bring
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Proficiency in
- HTML5, CSS3, and SCSS
- Object-oriented PHP and MySQL
- Git version control
- Advanced knowledge of WordPress
- Template files & their hierarchy
- Queries & Loops
- Actions / Filters / Hooks
- Custom Post Types
- Custom Fields / Meta Boxes
- Theme Customizer
- User Roles & Levels
- Custom themes and plugins
- Rest API
- Confidence and talent when it comes to presenting to stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to lead internal teams, and contribute where necessary.
- The ability to multi-task and solve challenges.
- Moderate skills in design and prototyping tools like Adobe Xd, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- A solid point-of-view and collaborative nature.
You’ll be preferred if you know
- Package managers e.g. Composer, NPM, Yarn.
- Task runners e.g. Grunt, Gulp, Webpack.
- Linters e.g. ESLint, PHPCS.
- Testing frameworks e.g. PHPUnit, jUnit, XDebug.
What you’ll get:
- 5 day work week.
- Flexible work hours.
- Compensation for overtime.
- A solid employee-friendly leave policy — paid leaves, sick leaves, and casual leaves.
- Extra two weeks of paid leaves (one each in summers and winters).
- Ad hoc rewards like movie tickets, brand vouchers, extra paid leaves, etc. for a project/job well done.
- Challenging projects and training sessions to improve your craft.
- Opportunity to work on your ideas and personal projects under a mentor.
- A team that works hard, has fun and loves a challenge.
Apply for the role of Senior WordPress/PHP Developer