Seeking a 1+ year experienced candidate for a full-time position in Mohali with intermediate WordPress knowledge.
Who you are
- You want to create web experiences people love.
- You understand WordPress at an intermediate level.
- You possess extreme attention to detail and expect others to have the same.
- You love to collaborate and accept feedback to improve yourself and the projects you work on.
What you’ll do
- Work on-site as part of our embedded team in Mohali.
- Single-handedly manage and develop basic- and intermediate-level client projects using our custom WordPress theme, third-party plugins and page-builders.
- Learn advanced skills to develop WordPress themes, plugins, custom page-builder blocks, WooCommerce extensions, and custom solutions.
- Report to your team leader and other stakeholders about your day-to-day tasks.
- Use project management tools to communicate with the team.
- Lead projects from start to finish by collaborating with all stakeholders.
What you’ll bring
- 1+ years of relevant experience.
- Proficiency in
- HTML5 and CSS3
- Intermediate knowledge of WordPress
- Template files & their hierarchy
- Queries & Loops
- Actions / Filters / Hooks
- Custom Post Types
- Custom Fields / Meta Boxes
- Custom themes and plugins
- Confidence and talent when it comes to presenting to stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to work in a team, and contribute where necessary.
- The ability to multi-task and solve challenges.
- Moderate skills in design and prototyping tools like Adobe Xd, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- A solid point-of-view and collaborative nature.
You’ll be preferred if you know
- Elementor Page Builder
- Git version control
What you’ll get:
- 5 day work week.
- Flexible work hours.
- Compensation for overtime.
- A solid employee-friendly leave policy — paid leaves, sick leaves, and casual leaves.
- Extra two weeks of paid leaves (one each in summers and winters).
- Ad hoc rewards like movie tickets, brand vouchers, extra paid leaves, etc. for a project/job well done.
- Challenging projects and training sessions to improve your craft.
- Opportunity to work on your ideas and personal projects under a mentor.
- A team that works hard, has fun and loves a challenge.
Apply for the role of Junior WordPress/PHP Developer